"We will revolutionise the retail trading and investment space.
We will always act with complete integrity and transparency.
We will empower our clients by providing the most intuitive, rewarding and innovative execution of financial products in the marketplace.
We will create a level playing field by providing a one-stop offering, the best possible service, and unique tools to help our clients become happy and successful investors."
Thomas Winkler, Chairman and Co-Founder
Robert Lempka, CEO and Co-Founder.
- ayondo is a FinTech group – we live and breathe the change and democratisation of the financial industry. ayondo has developed one of the world’s most intuitive trading platforms and aims to develop more tools to allow more people to enjoy the rewards of the financial markets.
- At the core of the ayondo group portfolio is the Technology- and Service provider ayondo GmbH and Social Trading provider ayondo portfolio management GmbH, both based in Frankfurt as well as the FCA-regulated investment firm ayondo markets Ltd, based in London. ayondo offers both a sophisticated online trading platform for experienced individuals investing in CFDs and spread betting, and a leading Social Trading platform.
- Founded in 2008, ayondo specialises in financial trading technologies, leading us to win both awards and recognition. The group already covers a broad spectrum of services in the Finance 2.0 field, covering both retail and institutional sectors, and has well over 210,000 users from over 195 different countries.
- In 2013, ayondo was listed among the world’s top 50 financial technology companies, the FinTech 50. We continue to innovate with the overall aim of making investing in the world’s financial markets more intuitive and rewarding.
- On 26th March 2018 ayondo Ltd. celebrated its first trading day and achieved becoming the first FinTech company to list on Singapore's Stock Exchange (SGX).