|Country||Product||Monday 28th May|
|EU 50||EU 50; Cash & Future||21:00 - 23:00 market closed|
|France||France 40; Cash & Future||21:00 - 23:00 market closed|
|Germany||Germany 30; Cash & Future||21:00 - 23:00 market closed|
|United Kingdom||UK 100; Cash & Future||07:00 - 18:00 out-of-hours|
|18:00 - 23:00 market closed|
|UK 250; Future||market closed|
|Commodity (Feed Wheat & Coffee Robusta)||market closed|
|Commodity (Brent Crude Oil)||18:30 market closed|
|Interest Rates (Short Sterling & Long Gilt)||market closed|
|United States||Index; Cash & Future||18:00 - 23:00 market closed|
|US Volatility Index||16:30 - 23:00 market closed|
|Commodity (metals)||18:00 - 23:00 market closed|
|Commodity (energy)||18:00 - 23:00 market closed|
|Country||Product||Tuesday 29th May|
General Notes on Forthcoming Holidays
- For specific information relating to normal hours, hours (including in and out of hours times), please refer to the available Product info guide.
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, no guarantees for the currency or accuracy of information are made. Please note that this information is liable to change.
- All times are stated in United Kingdom local time (GMT).
- "Office Closed" The office, but not the underlying market, is closed
- "Office Open" The office is open
- "Market Closed" The underlying Market is closed
- "Market Open" The underlying market is open