Increase your yield by letting people follow your trades
With ayondo you have an unique opportunity to start a career as a Top Trader.
Trade your way up through five career levels.
As an ayondo Top Trader you can:
- Earn additional income by allowing others to copy your trades
- Use our award-winning platform TradeHub® and trade on the go with our mobile app
- Build your track record and increase your income with the ayondo Trading Career
- Benefit from Followers from all over the world
The ayondo Trading Career rewards a consistent performance
- Increase your share of the rewards from Followers as your career progresses
- Prove your performance and risk management, and rise through 5 profitable career levels
- Higher career levels are more attractive to Followers, and more rewarding for Top Traders
- Build your track record and get remunerated for every Follower's trade
Top Traders can choose between two remuneration models:
The volume-based and the performance-based compensation model.
Performance-based remuneration model
Volume-based remuneration model
|Top traders receive a percentage proportion of the performance fee, which is only due as soon as the traders achieve an individual high watermark on the follower account through their trades.
Furthermore, traders receive a percentage proportion of the followers’ daily management fee of 1% per year.
Top traders receive a percentage proportion of the spread gross income generated by the followers
Available for Real Money Traders only
Available for Real Money Traders and Virtual Money traders
Suitable for traders that follow a long-term trading strategy
Suitable for traders that follow a short-term trading strategy
The compensation increases with the trader’s career level.
Percentage increase in compensation for Real Money Traders
The payment procedure:
- A daily overview of your revenues will be provided in your account summary
- A minimum invoice amount of GBP/EUR 25 is required
- Payment is monthly, and within one month of receipt
More on the career levels' performance and risk management requirements
The ayondo Trading Career is designed to encourage Top Traders to have a consistent performance and risk management.
|Top Trader Career Level||Time Period||Volume traded||Maximum drawdown||Whole performance||Performance|
|Street Trader||30 days||5||25.0%||Positive||0.5%|
- The conditions given in the table above need to be met in order to reach the next career level, or to remain in level 5
- If you cannot meet the minimum performance level in the career level’s set time period, you will restart the career level, provided that you have achieved a positive level of performance. If losses have occurred during this period, you will be downgraded by a career level. In career level 5, the minimum performance has to be reached, otherwise you will be downgraded to level 4
- If you exceed the maximum drawdown of 25%, you will fall back to the Street Trader career level, and you will not be permitted to move upwards from here
Trader Risk Score
- In addition to the career levels, we also give each Top Trader a Risk Score based on numerous factors, including level of leverage
- The Trader Risk Score ranges from 1 (lower risk) to 10 (higher risk). Traders are grouped into lower risk traders (scoring 1 to 4); medium risk traders (scoring 5 to 7); and higher risk traders (scoring 8 to 10)
- The TRS takes into account various factors, but primarily the total size of a Top Trader’s positions relative to the account balance and the way this relationship has evolved historically. The TRS provides Followers with an indication of the associated risk (and consistency) of a Top Traders’ money management. It is not an indication of a Top Trader’s ability to make (or lose) money.