Return to Offers
Tradimo - New Client Offer (£/€100)
- This Offer has been exclusively set up for clients that have been introduced via Tradimo
- To qualify for this Offer you are required to:
- Open a new Live ayondo markets account via the tradimo.com website before 30th September 2014
- Credit your account with a minimum Qualifying Deposit of £/€100 within 14 days of opening the account.
- Once you qualify for this Offer, email firstname.lastname@example.org for German Support or email@example.com for English support with your full name and account number stating that you would like to claim the Tradimo New Client Offer. Upon verification, we will credit your account with a Cash Bonus of £/€100.
- The additional Cash Bonus of £/€100 can only be withdrawn from the account once a minimum of 2,500 trades have been executed on the account. If at any time you withdraw or partially withdraw the Qualifying Deposit, we will reduce your Cash Bonus in proportion to your withdrawal. For example, if you initially deposit £/€ 300 and you subsequently make a withdrawal of £/€ 250, we will reduce your Cash Bonus by 50% or £/€ 50.
- From the date the Cash Bonus is credited into your account, if at any time your account is inactive (meaning no new trades placed on your account) for a period longer than 90 days, we will deduct the Cash Bonus from your account.
- The Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Offer may only be taken up against your main trading account, we reserve the right not to credit the Cash Bonus into additional account(s). The Offer may only be taken up once per household. Existing ayondo markets or ayondo markets affiliated account holders do not qualify for this Offer. This Offer cannot be used by family or friends.
- ayondo markets is the sole arbiter of the Offer and reserves the right to alter, amend, extend or foreclose the Offer at any time without prior notice. We will notify you of any changes to the Offer and/or its conditions by updating out website and we recommend that you check our website regularly for such updates.
- ayondo markets Limited reserves the right to withhold payment of any profits made by a client using this Offer if we believe that the spirit of this Offer is being abused or irregular Trading patterns are observed. ayondo markets will resolve any disputes whether or not covered by these conditions in a fair and appropriate manner, and its decision will be final. ayondo markets Limited, Floor 4, Audrey House, 16-20 Ely Place, London, EC1N 6SN. ayondo markets Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Register number 184333.