Return to Offers
New Client Offer – Move Your Account to Ayondo
- To qualify for this offer you need to:
- Have had a trading account with another CFD/SB broker.
- Make a new deposit of at least £/€/CHF/USD 1000 within 2 weeks of opening an account with ayondo (the offer period). This offer is valid until 31 March 2016.
- To register for this offer email support@ ayondo.com with your full name and account number, stating that you would like to register for this offer. Please supply a statement or other document showing your account. Upon verification, we will credit your account with a cash bonus of £/€/CHF/USD 500.
- The cash bonus can only be withdrawn from the account once the accumulated spread paid on all trades placed from the time the Cash Bonus is credited into your account exceeds 1½ times the Cash Bonus amount.
For Example –
If you deposit £/€/CHF/USD 1000 and are subsequently awarded with a £/€/CHF/USD 500 bonus, you will only be able to withdraw this once you have placed trades resulting in spread paid of greater than £/€/CHF/USD 750.
- From the date the Cash Bonus is credited into your account, if at any time your account is inactive (meaning no new trades placed on your account) for a period longer than four weeks, we will deduct the Cash Bonus from your account.
- If at any time prior to clearing your bonus as detailed in condition 3 you withdraw or partially withdraw your initial deposit, we will reduce your Cash Bonus in proportion to your withdrawal. For example, if you deposit £/€/CHF/USD 1000 and then withdraw 50% of this, we will reduce the bonus by 50%.
- The Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Offer may only be taken up against your main trading account, we reserve the right not to credit the Cash Bonus into additional account(s). The offer may only be taken up once per household. This offer cannot be used by family or friends.
- ayondo markets is the sole arbiter of the Offer and reserves the right to alter, amend, extend or foreclose the Offer at any time without prior notice. We will notify you of any changes to the Offer and/or its conditions by updating out website and we recommend that you check our website regularly for such updates.
- ayondo markets Limited reserves the right to withhold payment of any profits made by a client using this Offer if we believe that the spirit of this Offer is being abused or irregular Trading patterns are observed. ayondo markets will resolve any disputes whether or not covered by these conditions in a fair and appropriate manner, and its decision will be final. ayondo markets Limited, Floor 4, Audrey House, 16-20 Ely Place, London, EC1N 6SN. ayondo markets Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Register number 184333.