- To qualify for this offer you need to:
- Have an existing live Social Trading or Trading account with ayondo markets or open a new Social Trading or Trading account with ayondo markets.
- Make a new deposit of at least £/€500 between the 20th November and 31st December 2014 (the offer period)
- Have been a registered participant in the “TradeHero” mobile trading game in 2014
- To register for this offer email support@ ayondo.com with your full name and account number, stating that you would like to register for this offer. Upon verification, we will credit your account with a cash bonus of up to 25% of your initial qualifying deposit.
- The amount credited will be set as follows –
- Initial Deposit between £/€500 and £/€1,499.99 = 10%
- Initial Deposit between £/€1,500 and £/€2,499.99 = 15%
- Initial Deposit between £/€2,500 and £/€4,999.99 = 20%
- Initial Deposit between £/€5,000 and £/€10,000 = 25%
The maximum amount credited cannot be greater than £/€2,500.
- The cash bonus can only be withdrawn from the account once the accumulated spread paid on all trades placed from the time the Cash Bonus is credited into your account exceeds 1½ times the Cash Bonus amount.
For Example –
If you deposit £2,000 and are subsequently awarded with a £300 bonus, you will only be able to withdraw this once you have placed trades resulting in spread paid of greater than £450.
- From the date the Cash Bonus is credited into your account, if at any time your account is inactive (meaning no new trades placed on your account) for a period longer than four weeks, we will deduct the Cash Bonus from your account.
- If at any time prior to clearing your bonus as detailed in condition 4 you withdraw or partially withdraw your initial deposit, we will reduce your Trading Credit in proportion to your withdrawal. For example, if you initially deposit £/€2,000 to receive a £/€300 Cash Bonus and you subsequently make a withdrawal of £/€ 1,000, we will reduce your trading credit by 50% or £/€ 150.
- In the event that a withdrawal takes your balance below a threshold that would reduce the percentage amount of bonus that you would qualify for, we will reduce your bonus to this level. In the example above, the cash bonus would be reduced to £/€100, this being 10% of your balance.
- The Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Offer may only be taken up against your main trading account, we reserve the right not to credit the Trading Credit into additional account(s). The offer may only be taken up once per household. This offer cannot be used by family or friends.
- ayondo markets is the sole arbiter of the Offer and reserves the right to alter, amend, extend or foreclose the Offer at any time without prior notice. We will notify you of any changes to the Offer and/or its conditions by updating out website and we recommend that you check our website regularly for such updates.
- ayondo markets Limited reserves the right to withhold payment of any profits made by a client using this Offer if we believe that the spirit of this Offer is being abused or irregular Trading patterns are observed. ayondo markets will resolve any disputes whether or not covered by these conditions in a fair and appropriate manner, and its decision will be final.
ayondo markets Limited, Linen Court, 10 East Road, London N1 6AD, United Kingdom. ayondo markets Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Register number 184333.