- To qualify for this offer you need to:
- Open a new or have an existing live ayondo markets account
- Credit your account with a minimum of EUR/GBP 1,000 by Wednesday 30 April 2014
- The amount credited will be set as follows:
- Initial Deposit between EUR/GBP 1,000 and EUR 2,499.99 = 10%
- Initial Deposit between EUR/GBP 2,500 and EUR 4,999.99 = 15%
- Initial Deposit between EUR/GBP 5,000 and EUR 9,999.99 = 20%
- Initial Deposit greater than or equal to EUR/GBP 10,000 = 25%
The maximum amount of Trading Credit cannot be greater than EUR/GBP 10,000.
- To register for this offer, email email@example.com with your full name and ayondo markets account number stating that you would like to claim the Trading Credit offer
- The Trading Credit may only be used to offset losses on your account in the event of exhaustion of your initial account deposit. If at any time you withdraw or partially withdraw your initial deposit, we will reduce your Trading Credit in proportion to your withdrawal. For example, if you initially deposit EUR/GBP 8,000 and we credit EUR/GBP 1600 Trading Credit, and you subsequently make a withdrawal of EUR/GBP 2,000 we will reduce the Trading Credit on your account by 25% or EUR/GBP 400. The Trading Credit may not be withdrawn as cash. From the date the Trading Credit is credited into your account, if at any time, your account is inactive (meaning no open trades or new trades placed on your account) for a period longer than four weeks, we will deduct the Trading Credit from your account.
- The Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Offer may only be taken up against your main trading account, we reserve the right not to credit the Trading Credit into additional account(s). The offer may only be taken up once per household.
- ayondo markets is the sole arbiter of the Offer and reserves the right to alter, amend, extend or foreclose the Offer at any time without prior notice. We will notify you of any changes to the Offer and/or its conditions by updating out website and we recommend you check our website regularly for such updates.
- ayondo markets reserves the right to withhold payment of any profits made by a client using this Offer if we believe that the spirit of this Offer is being abused or irregular Trading patterns are observed.
- ayondo markets will resolve any disputes whether or not covered by these conditions in a fair and appropriate manner, and its decision will be final.
ayondo markets Limited, Floor 4, Audrey House, 16-20 Ely Place, London EC1N 6SN. ayondo markets Limited. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), FCA Register number 184333.