Tips on trading safely
What we do to keep you safe
We go out of our way to help our customers reduce their risk of any loss, such as by adding safeguards to protect you against losing more than your deposit. There is a short video here on what else we do.
But there are things you can do too
Be aware that trading in CFDs is not without risk. High volatility can lead to significant losses as well as profits in a short time. There are, of course, actions you can take to reduce your risk.
Use stop loss orders or free of charge guaranteed stop loss orders*
If you attach a guaranteed or non-guaranteed stop loss to your position, you will be limiting the liability of your position from the downside risk.
* Please note that Guaranteed Stop Loss does not apply for all products, including Single Equity Markets
Lower your leverage
- Use variable margin to adjust your risk
- You can choose a leverage between 1 and 30 depending on the product
You can hedge with ayondo
- Use our Force Open facility to go long and short in one market at the same time
- This gives you the option to hedge your cash positions alongside following your trading strategies