Both debit and credit cards can be used to fund your account online. Once authorised, you have access to these funds straightaway.
However, please remember:
- The name on the card must match the name on your trading account.
- Credit cards, MasterCard debit cards and non-UK debit card payments are charged a 1.75% transaction fee.
- Your card provider may treat deposits as a cash advance and therefore charge you.
- To help keep your money secure, ayondo only accepts card payments that are 3-D secure. If your card isn't 3-D secure, we may not accept your deposit.
3-D Secure for added security
3-D Secure was developed by Visa to help make internet payments more secure. You have probably heard it being referred to as "Verified by Visa", or as "MasterCard SecureCode".
3-D Secure adds an extra security check for online payments, therefore decreasing the risk of internet fraud. This step is usually simply your bank or card provider asking you for a password, only known to you and your bank. As we don't know or capture this password, it can be used as evidence that the purchaser is indeed the cardholder.
Remember, ayondo can't manually authorise a deposit if it has been declined due to not being 3-D Secure.
Bank wire transfer
International bank transfer
(EUR, GBP, USD, SEK, DKK, SGD and CHF)
- We can easily receive your funds via bank transfer.
- The bank account must be in your name, and should be the same as the name on your ayondo account.
- Please add your name and trading account number as a reference so we can easily allocate the funds.
- For your first £ deposit via bank transfer, we will need a copy of a bank statement or transaction receipt. If you have any questions about this, please contact client services.
- We cannot accept cash deposits into our bank account due to money laundering regulations.
- We are also unable to accept third-party payments.
- If a transfer incurs a transaction fee, this will be taken off the amount that you transfer.
Please be patient as bank transfers can take up to 5 working days to appear in your account.
It's easy to withdraw money from your account
- If you're withdrawing money with a credit or debit card, funds will be debited from your trading account when we receive your request.
- We only return funds back to source
- If you made your withdrawal request after 12:30 (GMT), they will be processed the following working day
- Your funds will be processed within 5 working days
- It is possible to make a withdrawal via bank wire transfer, but debit/credit cards are our preferred method. We do not refund via cheque