Start following, and join thousands of people with Social Trading
Find Top Traders: easy to explore and choose
- Top Traders are ranked by performance, their number of followers, or by their Career Level
- Use the Trading Career to understand their experience, risk management and performance at a glance
- See the Risk Score for additional understanding of their attitude to risk
- Explore the detail of their trades: their strategy, the mix of their investments and even the performance of each individual trade they have made
Portfolio Builder: the most intuitive way to invest
Use the Portfolio Builder to see how your investment would have performed over the past months or years.
- Click and drag up to 5 Top Traders into your portfolio
Add or remove Top Traders whenever you want
Easily adjust the amount of money following each trader
It’s easy to set a Loss Protection for your account
My Account makes it easy to see the details
Start with as little as £1,000 or open a risk-free demo account, all within minutes
- It’s easy to fund your account or withdraw money by credit and debit card or bank wire transfer
Keep an eye on your performance
See the trades of each Top Trader you are following
Safety of your funds is our priority
- ayondo markets is regulated and authorised by the FCA. ayondo GmbH is a tied agent of DonauCapital Wertpapier AG and is registered in BaFin's register of intermediaries.
- The FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme) ensures that your money is in safe hands, but we go even further. We have added free of charge, additional insurance cover of up to £500,000 for every client.
Top Traders are rewarded for low risk and high performance
- The Trading Career rewards experience, risk management and performance
- Higher career levels earn more, but must demonstrate good risk management and results
- Those in the highest career level have been trading with ayondo for at least one year
- The Risk Score indicates their level of risk, taking into account parameters such as the current leverage the trader is taking as well as the maximum leverage the trader has taken in the past
We keep the costs down
- Low costs make your money work harder. This is why we keep the spreads* (the difference between “buy” and the “sell” price) competitive for Social Trading
- Your account will be charged for overnight funding if you follow a Top Trader who keeps a position open overnight, but we keep these costs as low as possible.
Click here for more information
- We pass on 100% of net dividends for UK shares, and 85% for US shares. Click here for more information on corporate actions
How Top Traders are rewarded
- To attract the best Top Traders to Social Trading, it is normal that they are rewarded for allowing people to follow them.
- As an investment firm, we take our commission directly from the “spread” (the difference between the bid and offer price) every time the Top Trader makes a trade. When you follow a Top Trader, you mirror their trades exactly, on the same spreads.
- We share the spread income from your trades with the Top Trader. You don’t pay any more.