CFDs are financial products which allow you to take positions in markets in a simple, easy and direct way. They are usually leveraged so only a fraction of the total value of your investment needs to be deposited in your account in order to trade and the remaining amount will be financed by the provider. As part of our commitment to empower our clients, we allow clients to trade with less leverage through our Variable Margin offering. You choose margin from low levels to 100% and pay for only what you use.
Here are the benefits of CFD trading for you at a glance:
- TradeHub – highly intuitive and easy to use trading and investment platform, customisable to your needs
- Variable margin only with us – you can control the leverage you use. Chose margin from low levels to 100% and only pay for what you use.
- Extremely low lifecycle cost – the cost associated with CFDs trading, i.e. spread, roll over* and funding, are to the best of our knowledge the lowest in the market
- Funding paid only on the portion of trade not covered by margin
- Notional value trading - allowing you to look at your trades or investments from the perspective of the full economic value of a trade or the maximum exposure.
- No expiry date
- No volatility impact on the value of the instrument – the CFD price reflects the price of the underlying market
- Flexibility – you can enter and exit the position at any time you decide
- Limited risk – you can apply stop loss orders to limit the losses in adverse market conditions; moreover, the guaranteed stops*** are free of charge
- No commissions to pay – all costs are incorporated into the spread, so it is easy for you to calculate profits and losses and model future cash flows
- Easy access to global markets
- Leverage that allows you to participate in the full price movement with only a fraction of the total value of the instrument (called margin).
* applicable to futures only
*** Please note that free guaranteed stops do not apply to all products and are subject to trade size restrictions which may vary for each product.