ayondo Remote Access Support Terms
‘We’ or ‘Us’ means ayondo markets Limited.
‘You’ or ‘Your’ means you as the Client.
‘TeamViewer QuickSupport’ means the TeamViewer remote software available at get.teamviewer.com/ayondo.
‘Device’ means Your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
‘Operating System’ means Windows, Linux, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
- You confirm that You accept these Terms prior to allowing Us remote access to Your Device for client support, during hours as advised by Us from time to time.
- You agree that prior to Us providing You with any remote client support, You will first download TeamViewer Quick Support from the link as provided by Us.
- Any use of Team Viewer QuickSupport is entirely at Your own risk and We exclude all responsibility or liability of the use on Your Device by You, including any loss of data or damage to Your Device.
- We make no warranty that TeamViewer Quick Support will provide Us with adequate remote access to Your Device.
- We will access Your Device on a read only (viewing) mode
- You or Us may terminate the session at any time, and without notice.
- We reserve the right to record any session between You and Us
- You warrant that only You will provide Us with the remote access to Your Device and we accept no responsibility for any third party who has provided Us with access to Your Device with or without Your knowledge.
- Allowing Us remote access to Your Device is entirely at Your own risk and We accept no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to Your Device.